I’m looking for a creative and motivated young minds to join my journey in managing Thyme & Caramel. You will learn the how-tos of business as well as digital marketing in a 3-month paid training program. If all goes well, there will be opportunities to get hired as a full time officer after the completion of the training program.
Program starts on 1st week of May, so better send that resume soon! ;)
16 hours per week, with flexible working hours
- Minimum diploma degree in communications
- Indonesian citizen who resides in Bali
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Knowledge in operating microsoft excel and word
- Knowledge in social media
- Able to start the program on May 1st 2018
New skills and knowledge in business and communications
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Social Media Management
- Manage social media accounts; planning and executing.
- Create social media contents or graphics and edit photos for daily postings
- Daily engagement or interaction with the following.
- Response to DMs and comments on social media.
- Develop a social media strategy or campaign to increase the following of the website.
- Monitoring the performance of social media accounts.
- Be present during an event to assist and document
- Assist on setting up booth
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org